2m542 Microstepping Driver for CNC Accessories
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||White Box Individual|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2M542
- Structure: Open-Loop
- Signal: Continuous
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Supply Voltage up to +50 VDC: Output Current up to 4.2A
- Self-Adjustment Technology: Pure-Sinusoidal Current Control Technology
- Automatic Idle-Current Reduction: Suitable for 2-Phase Motors
- Trademark: JMC
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Task: Adjust
- Mathematical Model: Linear
- Function: Automatic Control
- Condition: New
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- High Performance: Cost-Effective
- Pulse Input Frequency up to 200 kHz: Ttl Compatible and Optically Isolated Input
- Support Pul/Dir and Cw/Ccw Modes: Short-Voltage, Over-Voltage, Over-Current Protect
- Specification: CE. ROHS
- HS Code: 8537109090
Step motor driver:
Step motor Driver(PSD5042-2P)
Description of step motor driver:
1. +24 to 50VDC Supply Voltage
2. H-Bridge, 2 Phase Bi-polar Micro-stepping Drive
3. Suitable for 2-phase, 4, 6 and 8 leads step motors, with NEMA size 16 to 23
4. Output current selectable from 0.21 ~ 1.5A peak
5. Compact credit card size package
6. Optically isolated single ended TTL inputs for Pulse, Direction and Enable signal inputs
7. Selectable resolutions up to 12800 steps
Over Voltage, Coil to Coil and Coil to Ground short circuit protection.
PSD5042-2P is a cost effective, high performance bi -polar two phase micro-stepping drive Applying pure-sinusoidal current control technique. It is best suited for the applications that desired extreme low noise and heat. It operates well in an environment, where electricity supply experience instability and fluctuation.
The general pseudo-sinusoidal current control technology adopted by majority of the drive Produced distorted sine wave, and current ripple, resulting in vibration, noise and motor heating.
This results in motor degrading over time, reducing in motor performance and shortens the Usage life.
With an automatic optimization speed control technique, the PowerStep series drive output is Very stable, with almost zero vibration and noise, performing close to a servo system, allowing The motor to operate smoothly. That helps to fulfill a design requirement of low noise, low heat And high performance.
Current Setting (A)