118mm 8.5nm Hybrid NEMA 34 Stepper Motor
|1-10 11-50 51+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $68 US $62 US $59|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200 Piece Each Week|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 86J18118EC-1000
- Speed: Variable Speed
- Excitation Mode: HB-Hybrid
- Brand: Jmc
- Holding Torque: 8.5
- Resis Tance/ Phase: 0.44
- Trademark: JMC
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Application: Printing Equipment
- Number of Stator: Two-Phase
- Certification: CE,RoHS
- Step Angle: 1.8
- Current/ Phase: 4.2
- Inductance/Phase: 4.4
- Specification: CE, ROHS
2HBS two phase hybrid stepper servo drive system integrated servo control technology into the digital step driver. It adopts typical tricyclic control method which include current loop, speed loop and position loop. This product has the advantage of both step and servo system, is a highly cost-effective motion control products.
Full closed loop
1. Accurate position and speed control can achieve the most strict request of the application.
2. High robustness's servo control adapt to wide range change of inertial load and friction load.
3. The motor with 1000 CPR encoder, support vector closed loop control. Compare with traditional step motor, it solved the problem of lose step.
Low heat/high efficiency
1. Adjust the current according to actual load, the heat is much lower compare with traditional step motor.
2. The current is almost 0, and without heat under stop condition.
3. It save energy and can achieve nearly 100% torque output. Working smoothly and accurate.
Smooth and accurate
Based on the feedback encoder's space vector current control algorithm and vector smoothing filtering technique. It can resist the "low- frequency resonance" caused by the traditional step motor. The motor can still run smoothly under low speed. This is a perfect solution to slove the problem of noise and vibration for the traditional stepper motor.
High speed response
1. Hybrid step servo system have some advantages of the traditional open loop stepper system, position response input and output command signal are almost real time synchronization, so very suitable for condition of short distance quickly start / stop and zero-speed stop stably.
2. In condition of point to point fast positioning, advanced servo control technology provides a large torque output. It makes the system has a very high dynamic response, it is far over the limit of step system...
High torque /high speed
1. Hybrid servo drive system adopts the optimized current control mode, the torque of the motor can be 100% full use. There is no need to consider torque redundance when design the machine.
2. A large torque output can simplified the complexity of the deceleration equipment in certain cases.
3. The high speed performance of the hybrid step servo drive systems improve 30% and the effective torqued improve 70% compare with opened loop step motor. This makes the motor can maintain high-torque operation under high-speed.
|model||Step Angle||Holding Torque||Current/|
|Inductance/Phase||Detent Torque||Rotor Inetria|