NEMA23 Highly Integrated Stepper Motor Jmc Brand
|FOB Price:||US $132 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $132/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||White Box Individual|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: iHSS57-20
- Speed: High Speed
- Excitation Mode: HB-Hybrid
- Number of Poles: 4
- Type: Magnetic-Electric
- Brand: Jmc or OEM
- Stepper Based Servo Control: Closed Position Loop
- Load-Based Output Current: Extra Low Motor Heating
- Quick Response: Acceleration
- Plug-and-Play: No Tuning for Most of Applications
- Specification: CE. ROHS
- HS Code: 8537109090
- Application: Printing Equipment
- Number of Stator: Two-Phase
- Function: Driving
- Operate Mode: The Three Single Phase
- Certification: ISO9001
- Integrated Design of: Motor++Encoder+Driver
- Eliminate Loss of Movement: Synchronization
- Smooth Motor Movement: Low Motor Noise
- No Overshooting: Zero Settling Time
- Trademark: JMC or OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen China
The IHSS will overcome the Mis-Step issues with its in-corporation of the Position Tracking Technology, by integrating a Position Encoder behind the Step Motor.
These will allow the Step Motor to behave like a Closed Loop Motor System, providing an automatic position correction, ensuring a higher degrees of positioning.
Low Heat / High Efficiency
1. Current is adjusted automatically according to the actual Load, resulting in Lower Heat, as compared to traditional Step Motor Technology.
2. The Current is very minimal, producing no heat, during Stop condition.
3.It save energy and can achieve nearly 100% torque output. Working smoothly and accurately.
Smooth and Accurate
With the Encoder feedback vector current control algorithm and filtering technique, it overcome the Low-Frequency Resonance problem.
This will results in a smoother motion at low speed, overcome the noise and vibration concern, experienced by the traditional Step Motor system.
1.Hybrid step servo system have some advantages of the traditional open-loop stepper system, position response input and output command signal are almost real-time synchronization, so very suitable for condition of short distance quickly start / stop and zero-speed stop stably.
2.In condition of point-to-point fast positioning, advanced servo control technology provides a large torque output. It makes the system has a very high dynamic response, it is far over the limit of step system.
High Torque / High Speed
1. Hybrid Servo Drive System adopts the optimisation current control technique. This results in the full utilisation of the MotorTorque, eliminating the concern on Torque Redundancy in machine design.
2. Higher Torque can simplified the de-celebration of the equipment in certain applications.
3. With Hybrid Step Servo Drive system, the Higher Speed performance improves by 30% and effective torque improved by 70%, resulting in High Torque operation at High Speed.