CNC 2 Phase NEMA 23 Stepping Motor Driver M542
|1-10 11-50 51+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $27 US $24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Individually White Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2M542
- Structure: Open-Loop
- Signal: Continuous
- Certification: RoHS, CCC, ISO: 9001, CE
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Phase: 2 Phase
- Voltage: 24-48VDC
- Trademark: JMC
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Task: Adjust
- Mathematical Model: Linear
- Function: Automatic Control
- Condition: New
- Material: Stainless Steel
- NEMA: NEMA 23
- Current: 1.0 ~ 4.2A
- Specification: ce, rohs, iso9001
- HS Code: 8537109090
Step motor Driver
Description of step motor driver:
1. +24 to 50VDC Supply Voltage
2. H-Bridge, 2 Phase Bi-polar Micro-stepping Drive
3. Suitable for 2-phase, 4, 6 and 8 leads step motors, with NEMA size 16 to 23
4. Output current selectable from 0.21 ~ 1.5A peak
5. Compact credit card size package
6. Optically isolated single ended TTL inputs for Pulse, Direction and Enable signal inputs
7. Selectable resolutions up to 12800 steps
Over Voltage, Coil to Coil and Coil to Ground short circuit protection.
2M542 is a cost effective, high performance bi -polar two phase micro-stepping drive Applying pure-sinusoidal current control technique. It is best suited for the applications that desired extreme low noise and heat. It operates well in an environment, where electricity supply experience instability and fluctuation.
The general pseudo-sinusoidal current control technology adopted by majority of the drive Produced distorted sine wave, and current ripple, resulting in vibration, noise and motor heating.
This results in motor degrading over time, reducing in motor performance and shortens the Usage life.
With an automatic optimization speed control technique, the PowerStep series drive output is Very stable, with almost zero vibration and noise, performing close to a servo system, allowing The motor to operate smoothly. That helps to fulfill a design requirement of low noise, low heat And high performance.
Current Setting (A)